- 1 bagged cabbage salad kit
- 2 cups frozen, shelled edamame beans
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup carrot ginger dressing (Note: Some salad kits will come with an Asian-inspired dressing that you can use as well.)
- Start by laying out all ingredients. Gather a large plastic bag for easy mixing.
- Dice red onion.
- Add all ingredients into the plastic bag and top with dressing.
- Shake until combined and serve or store directly in plastic bag up to 5 days.
Chef tip: Select raw nuts and roast yourself for a salt-free topping with extra crunch.
Nutrition fact: ½ a cup of edamame has 8.5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber.